Fighting For Your Rights After An Injury
After an accident, many people don’t know where to turn. The Law Offices of Joshua H. Rosen, Chartered, is here to examine your case, explain your rights and present you with all of the possible options. We have helped clients throughout Florida for over two decades. We will handle your case with the individualized attention and care it deserves.
Experience In Different Areas
Our law firm will seek compensation for you for your pain, medical expenses, lost wages, future lost income, disability, disfigurement and other losses associated with injuries caused by the negligence of others. Simply put, personal injury is when a person is harmed by the wrongful or negligent act of another. Personal injuries include injuries caused by:
- Transportation accidents with other cars, trucks, buses and boats
- Defective products, such as seat belts, machines, drugs, and other man-made objects and devices
- Defects on property, such as swimming pools, hot tubs, and defective buildings and property
- Slip-and-fall cases, when surfaces aren’t maintained
- Head injuries, including brain and spinal cord injuries
- Animal injuries from dogs and other pets
- Drunk driving accidents caused by someone under the influence
- Wrongful death cases, when a loved one has paid the ultimate price
If you’ve been injured, you need to act quickly to protect your rights. Retaining an attorney early will help preserve evidence that might otherwise be lost or destroyed.
Call Today To Discuss Your Case
Contact us today at 941-921-7111 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our principal office is in Sarasota and we have been proudly serving the west coast of Florida for over 20 years. We are licensed to practice throughout Florida and can consult with you using a combination of platforms and video communication to best suit your needs. Let us help you when it matters most.