Protecting Individuals From Defective Products
Each year thousands of people are injured in the United States due to defective products. Fortunately, individuals or companies responsible for these injuries are held accountable due to the products liability laws in the United States. Products liability cases are often complex and require an attorney with years of experience handling product defect cases. Joshua Rosen, founder of the Law Offices of Joshua H. Rosen, Chartered, is a personal injury lawyer who has the experience you need.
If you or someone close to you has been injured due to a defective product, you may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer or company selling the product. The law holds people or parties involved in the chain of manufacturing and distribution of any product responsible for any injuries or damages caused by that product. Aside from the actual manufacturer, other responsible parties may include distributors, retailers, repairers, assemblers, component suppliers and testing laboratories.
What Is A Products Liability Case?
Personal injury products liability cases include:
- Motor vehicle defects, including defective seat belts or tires, resulting in blowouts, and unsafe SUVs, resulting in SUV rollover injuries or death
- Defective workplace machinery such as nail guns, punch presses and other construction or manufacturing equipment
- Dangerous pharmaceuticals such as pain relievers like Vioxx and Bextra, diet pills and cholesterol drugs
- Medical devices such as heart monitors, heart valves and prosthetics
- Cosmetic implant surgeries, including breast, penile and other cosmetic surgeries
- Lasik eye surgery
- Defective boats, airplanes and motorcycles
Contact the Law Offices of Joshua H. Rosen, Chartered, if you are unsure whether you have a case that is actionable or a result of a defect. If you have lost a loved one due to a defective product, we can assess whether you can file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Get Help From A Lawyer Today – Free Consultations
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation about dangerous and defective products. Our principal office is in Sarasota and we have been proudly serving the west coast of Florida for over 20 years. We are licensed to practice throughout Florida and can consult with you using a combination of platforms and video communication to best suit your needs. Schedule a consultation by using our online contact form or call 941-921-7111.